The Metal Duology: Fire, Metal, Blood And Money & True Metal
Written by, for and about metalheads, Fire, Metal, Blood and Money and its sequel, True Metal, chronicle the mysteries, anxieties and glories of the Heavy Metal lifestyle! The cult classic Fire, Metal--a mystery set in the Metal underground--involves burned churches, stolen guitar riffs and inter-band rivalry. Its follow-up, True Metal (written in 2001 but never published) chronicles the quest for the world's rarest Metal recording. Enjoy them both in one grim and frostbitten volume!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lightning Source Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781430305484
- ISBN: 1430305487
- Publication Year: 2007