The Man From The Big Thicket: Jubal
Found on banks of the Trinity river by outlaws going to their hideout in the Big Thicket country ,Jubal was raised to be able to go out in the world a free man and experience the world for himself. This story takes you on a long trail that was filled with adventures where he had to use his gun. He also meets a high-spirited young woman on a wagon train. This relationship was like mixing gunpowder and matches together. Jubal eventually ended up homesteading in central Oregon where he built up a wine producing empire, but not without problems with road agents and train robbers.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781434837622
- ISBN: 1434837629
- Publication Year: 2008