The Madernich Contours
This mystery tale portrays an unusual but fortunately extremely rare sequence of events that could befall any one of us at any time. I myself had the benefit of a timely warning, but with hindsight will never feel that I acted on it in the best way that I could, as ultimately not only did I manage to loose my husband, but my teenage daughter as well. Has it been based on fact, or is it simply a work of fiction? This is for the reader to determine for themselves.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781497470439
- ISBN: 1497470439
- Publication Year: 2014