The Lost Kingdom
Sagan St. James is a simple man, who lives a simple life in Vermont. The largest blizzard in years hits Vermont in years and Sagan finds that he must go hunting to feed his family. The trip began badly for Sagan right form the start. Falling down the side of a mountain and landing on a frozen lake, Sagan was scared half to death. Getting up and brushing himself off he could feel himself being pushed up through the top of the water. When he reaches the top he realizes that he is no longer in Vermont. He is in a new land, a new time and facing a new life. Sagan begins to grow as a person, learns about love, war, and the true meaning of being alive. Sagan St. James is a man that has learned that the most important thing in Life is to live it. Join Sagan, read his story, and learn about his new life. "The Kingdom of Silverton"
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Authorhouse
- ISBN-13: 9781418429836
- ISBN: 141842983X
- Publication Year: 2004