The Long Term Adequacy Of World Timber Supply
Projecting modest future growth for both prices and harvest levels, this study, first published in 1990, provides theoretical and empirical justification for challenging the conventional wisdom that real timber prices will rise for the indefinite future. The study presents fifty-year projections of regional and world harvest levels, world market price, and investments in forest regeneration by region. This book will be of particular interest to students of economics and environmental studies.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis
- ISBN-13: 9781138935624
- ISBN: 113893562X
- Publication Year: 2017