The Long Forever
THE EPIC FINALE IN THE SIGN OF ONE TRILOGY! Kyle and Sky escape from wrath only to find themselves caught up in a vicious criminal underworld. Faster, stronger, and quicker to heal, Kyle is the ultimate soldier. The Syndicate offers him a tempting future, but at what cost? Meanwhile, Sky's condition is worsening. Only one person can save her now. Her nublood sister, Tarn. But what happens if Tarn doesn't want to be found? "A thrilling YA sci-fi adventure reminiscent of Hunger Games and Star Wars" - Book Trust "Sometimes you don't need to reinvent the wheel, just make a really, really good wheel ... Lambert does it with style, wit, pace and a strong central premise" - SFX Eugene Lambert is a graduate of Bath Spa's MA in Writing for Young People. His first novel, The Sign of One, was shortlisted for the Bath Novel Award. Falling somewhere between Mad Max, Star Wars and John Wyndham's The Chrysalids, it's a perfect young adult book series for readers who have enjoyed The Hunger Games, Michael Grant's GONE books and The Maze Runner.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Egmont Books
- ISBN-13: 9781405277372
- ISBN: 1405277378
- Publication Year: 2018