The Little Red Book Of Running
"In The Little Red Book of Running, renowned marathoner and long-time sports writer Scott Douglas delivers the advice that he's compiled from interacting with some of the world's most distinguished coaches and laureled runners. With 250 tips covering every aspect of running, this pocket-sized book of wisdom is the next best thing to having a personal running coach. Within these pages you'll find: - Advice on how to healthily increase your weekly mileage - Expert guidance on how to boost your overall speed - Recommendations for choosing the best sneaker for your foot - Suggestions for staying motivated through injury - And 246 more tips for becoming a better runner! Broken down into comprehensive topics that cover all aspects of running--from determining your weekly mileage to running a personal best--The Little Red Book of Running is sure to quickly become a runner's new best friend"--
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Greenbriar
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Skyhorse Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781510706156
- ISBN: 1510706151
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: Reprint