The Little Book Of Scottish Jokes
Hamish decided to call his father-in-law `The Exorcist' because every time he came to visit he made the spirits disappear. If you're Scottish, you like a wee joke. Aye, and you can take one just as well. Packed with the very best one-liners and yarns from the land of the brave, The Little Book of Scottish Jokes will get you guffawing in no time.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Summersdale Pub Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781786852137
- ISBN: 1786852136
- Publication Year: 2018