The Little Book Of Kink: Sexy Secrets For Thrilling Over The Edge Pleasure
"Kinky sex is fun, playful, exciting, and exhilarating. But it can also be dark and more than a little wild. If you want to put some "50 Shades of Grey" kind of adventure into your bedroom repertoire, but don't know where to begin, The Little Book of Kink is for you. Popular sexologist Jessica O'Reilly shows you how to take sex from nice to naughty with techniques for hotter blowjobs, mind-blowingly orgasmic positions, exciting bondage and sensation play, and hot role-playing scenarios. Jessica O'Reilly provides you with specific scenarios and techniques for each activity, including props, dialogue and mind-play to make the experience as hot as possible. Make your fantasies a reality with help from The Little Book of Kink! "--
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Quiver
- ISBN-13: 9781592335749
- ISBN: 1592335748
- Publication Year: 2013