The Little Book Of Bray And Enniskerry: A History
The Little Book of Bray & Enniskerry is a compendium of fascinating, obscure, strange and entertaining facts. Here you will find out about Bray and Enniskerry's history, their famous faces, their buildings and streets, their sporting heritage and their myths and legends. Through main thoroughfares and twisting back streets, this book takes the reader on a journey through the area's past. A reliable reference book and a quirky guide, this can be dipped into time and time again to reveal something new about the people, the heritage and the secrets of these ancient settlements.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: History Pr Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781845889005
- ISBN: 1845889002
- Publication Year: 2016