The Life Of Marian Anderson: Diva And Humanitarian
At a time in history when many doors were closed to African Americans, Marian Anderson, with the power of her magnificent voice, triumphed over racial barriers. Andrea Broadwater's spirited profile breathes new life into Anderson's inspiring story. During a career that spanned four decades, this quiet, proud woman lifted herself out of poverty and obscurity to become a world-famous singer.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Enslow Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780766062856
- ISBN: 0766062856
- Publication Year: 2015