The Life Of Louis Armstrong: King Of Jazz
"Music has been in my blood from the day I was born," said Louis Armstrong. Author Wendie C. Old weaves a rich, colorful tapestry of the life of this beloved and brilliant musician known to his fans as Satchmo. Louis Armstrong rose from poverty and a troubled childhood to set the music world on fire with his lively trumpet playing and trademark raspy singing voice. With a natural talent for showmanship, Armstrong won fame while touring around the world, and proved to be one of the most extraordinary performers of the Jazz Age and beyond. This book is developed from LOUIS ARMSTRONG: KING OF JAZZ to allow republication of the original text into ebook, paperback, and trade editions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Enslow Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780766061439
- ISBN: 0766061434
- Publication Year: 2014