The Legend Of Dragon Quest
Dragon Quest is an historical japanese role playing game series. It is so well-knowned and cherished that a memorial was built in the city of Sumoto, birthplace of the series' legendary creator, Yuji Horii. But Dragon Quest is more than a simple J-RPG. Journalist for twenty years, the author Daniel Andreyev invites you to discover the series through a new angle, as a major cultural phenomenon which influenced many Japaneses across generations. With the guidance of his own knowledge of the japanese culture and the video game industry, Daniel Andreyev wrote an unique and personal analysis of the Dragon Quest series.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Third Editions
- ISBN-13: 9782377840342
- ISBN: 2377840345
- Publication Year: 2019