The Last Gentleman
by Walker Percy (1966)
Description: Farrar, Straus and Giroux, New York, NY.1966. Hardcover. Condition: Near fine. Dust jacket. Condition: Very good. Dj has scuffs on front, $5.95 on unclipped flap. Deep grey buckram, shelf-wear bottom edge. heel slighly rubbed. Previous owner's signature on front endpaper. Later printing. H28 bottom last page.. Published by Farrar, Strauss and Giroux 1966 Near Fine Condition. In our Bulk Sales Dallas store.Dimensions: Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1966
- Listing Date: 11/26/2018