The Last Dive: A Father And Son's Fatal Descent Into The Ocean's Depths
A world-class explorer and diver offers an evocative study of the lure, thrills, and danger of scuba diving from the perspective of the tragic true story of the deaths of Chris and Chrisy Rouse, a father and son, from decompression sickness during a deep-sea accident. Reprint. 125,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Flagship
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Perennial
- ISBN-13: 9780060932596
- ISBN: 0060932597
- Publication Year: 2002
- Edition: Reprint