The Koren Yizkor: Memory And Meaning
The Koren Yizkor: Memory and Meaning is the newest addition to the Koren collection. This double-sided edition, entirely dedicated to commemorating the departed, brings together all prayers said at the cemetery, El Maleh Raamim and selected psalms, and the complete Yizkor service recited at various times of the year. In signature Koren fashion, it also features an elegant English translation and foreword by Rabbi Jonathan Sacks, as well as a Prayer for Living Relatives that he composed exclusively for this volume.
Opened as an English book, readers will find "Memory and Meaning," a collection of meditations written by Yeshiva University's Rabbi Norman Lamm. These written pieces shed light on what Jewish law, thought, and prayer particularly as encapsulated in Yizkor tells us about family relationships, memory, bereavement, and hope.
Designed in a convenient personal size, this volume also includes a pocket for family or congregational memorial lists. Published with YU.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: Hebrew
- Publisher: Koren Pub
- ISBN-13: 9789653018303
- ISBN: 9653018302
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: Bilingual