The Keeper Of Secret Things
The biggest secret she keeps is her own. The residents of Lakeside have many secrets to tell. And they confide them all to Blossom Rae. Having just moved into town with her family, she quickly earns a reputation as the mute girl, the one who won't tell your secrets. But it is the secret Blossom is keeping for herself that is the most important. Silenced by HIM after the Incident, she refuses to break the promise she made and place her family in immediate danger. Her lips will remain firmly closed. With HIM being spotted in Lakeside, Blossom decides to take the fight to him instead of always watching over her shoulder. Because some secrets just can't remain secrets forever. In the second novel in the Keeper Series, discover what the teenagers of Lakeside are really capable of. You will rethink keeping all those secrets to yourself in the future. Also in the Keeper Series: The Keeper of Lost Things The Keeper of Secret Things The Keeper of Broken Things
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781979827515
- ISBN: 1979827516
- Publication Year: 2017