The Jungle Book
A stunning edition of the timeless tale, with new cover by David Litchfield. Mowgli, the wolf-child, is famous around the world, read Kipling's original story and meet beloved characters such as Baloo the bear, Bagheera the panther and Shere Khan the tiger. Follow Mowgli as he tries to discover where he belongs. Plus, become immersed in Kipling's other jungle stories; meet Rikki-Tikki-Tavi, the heroic mongoose and Toomai, the elephant handler.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Faber & Faber
- ISBN-13: 9780571334902
- ISBN: 0571334903
- Publication Year: 2019