The Iranian Deception
The Supreme Leader of Iran is dead. Within three hours, the Assembly of Experts names his successor. Will he bring change to Iran's relationship with the west or be their next nightmare? As the world waits, the new Supreme Leader plans to lift the economic sanctions against Iran once and for all.After the U.S. embassy in Islamabad becomes the victim of a terrorist attack, CIA operative Ben Thrasher learns that the terrorist responsible has a connection to a previous attack in India. When bombs go off at U.S. global service centers across India, he meets with his rival from India's Intelligence Bureau, Kedar Dhoni. The two agents must work together to discover the forces at hand before Iran initiates a plan to rule the Middle East using a secret connection to the Nazis.Meanwhile in the United States, former operative Tom Delang is working on a film deal regarding his escape from Iran when he is run off the road by an unknown assassin. After miraculously surviving, Delang enlists Kirk Kurruthers to help him determine if the attempt on his life is part of a plot to boost interest in the movie or if an old foe is out for revenge.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: --
- Publisher: Speaking Volumes LLC
- ISBN-13: 9781645407324
- ISBN: 1645407322
- Publication Year: 2022