The Innovation Matrix: 3 Moves To Design A Winning Strategy For Innovation & Intellectual Property
To succeed in today's competitive, complex, and the interconnected business world, organizations innovate with others outside. Intelligent Innovation guides those struggling with questions on how to capitalize on bright ideas, how to capture value in a co-created innovation, and how to use intellectual property as a tool, by presenting three steps to successfully manage innovation in a simple and structured manner by anyone in an innovation team.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Bis Pub
- ISBN-13: 9789063695200
- ISBN: 9063695209
- Publication Year: 2019