The Importance Of Being Foolish: How To Think Like Jesus
Becoming a Christian is not a magical enterprise in which we automatically become better people; a Christian must train to become the person God intended them to be. In this book, Brennan Manning teaches us how to think like Jesus, guiding the reader to discover those subjects on which Jesus did not dwell--security, sensation, and power--and revealing where Jesus focused his thought life--the Father, the disciples, the reign of God, and the world.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Country Club Corner
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harperone
- ISBN-13: 9780060834531
- ISBN: 0060834536
- Publication Year: 2006
- Edition: Reprint