After getting readings from a psychic reputed to be able to tell customers when they will die, four siblings from New York's Lower East Side hide what they learn from each other before living five decades of experiences shaped by their determination to control fate. Reprint. A New York Times best-seller. AB. NYT. PW.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Rice Village
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Putnam Pub Group
- ISBN-13: 9780735215092
- ISBN: 073521509X
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: Reprint