The Illustrated Guide To The Bible
The Bible" distills the essence of the earthshaking tome that helped shape the western world and continues to offer inspiration, guidance and comfort to billions of people worldwide. With his extensive scholarship, lively storytelling and unrivalled passion for the subject matter, Porter brings to vibrant life the figures, places, episodes, and themes of arguably the greatest stories ever told. Offering depth and clarity, "The Illustrated Guide to the Bible" not only brings the many characters and events to life, it also explores the underlying significance of topics and explains the meaning of important themes and symbols. Including a highly useful book-by-book summary of what is still the most widely distributed book in the world, this is an essential reference work for any home or library.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Shelter Harbor Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781627951302
- ISBN: 162795130X
- Publication Year: 2018