The Human Stain
In an insightful new novel by the Pulitzer Prize- and National Book Award-winning author of I Married a Communist, a college professor with a sexual indiscretion in his past is hounded from his job by academic enemies who label him a racist. Reissue. (A Miramax Films & Paramount Pictures film, written by Nicholas Meyer, directed by Robert Benton, releasing Fall 2003, starring Anthony Hopkins, Nicole Kidman, Gary Sinise, & Ed Harris) (General Fiction)
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Naperville
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Vintage Books
- ISBN-13: 9780375726347
- ISBN: 0375726349
- Publication Year: 2001
- Edition: Reissue