The Human Ontology: A True Spiritual Approach To Transform Ourselves And The World
Prepare to go on a journey, in which the answers to life's REAL problems will not only be in front of you in text form, but will come to YOU, after reading the words written on these pages. It is truly an inspirational book in which author George Romero, use an approach to help you connect with your inner self and raise your awareness of the world and life itself. Based on the common wisdom passed down through the ages, George present to the readers a format that explains the meaning behind the Four Noble Truths and the Noble Eight-fold Path and how to live by it, without preaching or guilt trips . The World is always changing, and lets face it, we re not always ready for the changes. At times, our own life seems to be out of our control, but is it? What if you could master the control of you own life and have all life's benefits come to you? Here, in THE HUMAN ONTOLOGY, lay the words you seek to add more meaning to the actions of your life and give you the tools to make anything happen, in YOUR favor .Andrea Gautier Du Mier
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781481835985
- ISBN: 148183598X
- Publication Year: 2013