The House Of The Messiah: Controversial Revelations On The Historical Jesus
This reinterpretation of Biblical and ancient Egyptian history demonstrates that King David can be identified as Pharaoh Tuthmosis III and that the historical Jesus lived several centuries before the standard versions of history atttribute his existence. The author contends - with evidence that includes the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Koran, the Talmud and Biblical sources - that the real Jesus can be identified as the Pharaoh Tutankhamun. Ahmed Osman is the author of "Stranger in the Valley of Kings" and "Moses: Pharaoh of Egypt".
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harpercollins
- ISBN-13: 9780586216859
- ISBN: 0586216855
- Publication Year: 1994