The Honey Badger: My Only Fear Is Chuck Norris
Things you might not know about the Honey Badger & Chuck NorrisRated: PG-13ByBrett Salisbury&Chuck NorrisIf you are one of the 6.18 million people (and counting) who has watched YouTube sensation Randall's video "The Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger," you may be wondering whether or not it is true. Randall's narration is hilarious - and entirely accurate. Honey badger really DON'T care. If anything, the honey badger is even more badass than Randall's video gives it credit for.First, the name. Both "honey" and "badger" are misnomers. The honey badger is more closely related to weasels than to badgers (although both are mustelids). And although the honey badger enjoys snacking on the honey and grubs to be found in beehives, it is primarily a carnivore that will eat anything living or dead that crosses its path.(In parts of India where the honey badger is common, people have to take care to bury their deceased well. Honey badgers are notorious for digging up and eating human corpses.)In one of the more remarkable video clips, the honey badger is shown being bitten by a cobra. The honey badger seems to fall asleep for a while. It then wakes up, groggily shakes off the effects of the venom, and continues eating the cobra. This is possible because the honey badger is one of the few animals in the world which is immune to cobra venom. The book is hilarious with great pictures of the Honey Badger and a few of Chuck Norris
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781502541659
- ISBN: 1502541653
- Publication Year: 2014