The Hollyhock Fairies
At the bottom of the garden where the yellow leaves of the forsythia bush entwine with the sweet-smelling lilac, where the hollyhocks grow and a crystal pond reflects the bobbing blossoms of spring, there is, if you look very carefully, a beautiful Ice Palace, shining like diamonds in the setting sun. And if you look even closer, you might just catch a glimpse of a fairy or two, beautifully dressed in colorful hollyhock flowers, with fluttering wings scattering golden stars and silver dust in their excitement. For spring is a magical time, and today is the day of the Hollyhock Ice Crystal Ball.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lightning Source Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781932077858
- ISBN: 1932077855
- Publication Year: 2004