The High Road: A Journey To The New Frontier Of Cannabis
Unsettled by the stiff old rules at home, writer Colin Hogg and his faithful sidekick Bruce hit the high road in America on an exploration of a wild new world, where cannabis is free and easy. Like going on a road trip with Bill Bryson driving and Hunter S Thompson riding shot-gun, Colin Hogg embarks on a journey up the long coast road, bewildered by the unfair realities concerning his natural medicine of choice. Laugh-out-loud funny, this is a journey to the new frontier of cannabis, travelling four states that have given the legal nod to marijuana and three states that have fully inhaled the cannabis revolution and gone recreational. After sampling the best America has to offer, the writer also makes a case for legal marijuana at home, where laws are out-dated and draconian.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: HarperCollins
- ISBN-13: 9781775541073
- ISBN: 177554107X
- Publication Year: 2018