The Hidden Treasures Of The White Rock Ranch: The Daring Rescue At The Dude Mine
Molly and Robbie are always ready for the next adventure that awaits! The two siblings (along with their loyal dog, Queenie) spend their days on their family's ranch in New Mexico, searching for treasure and anything else mysterious and special. In their latest tale, the two find themselves in the middle of a rescue operation in the wilderness! After Molly has a mysterious dream about screeching owls and an explosion in an old mine shaft, Molly and Robbie's mother takes them on a drive to the south end of their ranch. There lies the old Dude Mine. No one has been out near the mine for years, but Molly and Robbie will discover more than one surprise waiting for them at the end of their trip. They will have to rely on their mother's advice, Queenie's good instincts, and their own quick thinking to confront the challenges ahead. Authors Georgia Lane and Maude Allen based Molly's and Robbie's missions on their own childhood exploits on a New Mexico ranch. They hope their books will teach you more about the world around you and inspire you to seek out your own exciting adventures!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781548424367
- ISBN: 1548424366
- Publication Year: 2017