The Heart Of Wellness: Bridging Western And Eastern Medicine To Transform Your Relationship With Habits, Lifestyle, And Health
"Transform your relationship with habits, lifestyle, health, and disease using Dr. Kavitha Chinnaiyan's remarkable approach to health. The Heart of Wellness shows you how to optimize the workings of the body and mind so that the bliss of your true naturecan be revealed. Presented in two parts, this book begins by exploring the nature of disease: the causative and risk factors, the role of diet, exercise, and medication, and how Eastern and Western medical practices can come together. A holistic practiceis then outlined, based on the author's successful Heal Your Heart Free Your Soul program, that will guide you toward good health and better living."--
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Preston Village
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Llewellyn Worldwide Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780738751993
- ISBN: 0738751995
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1