The Harbour Cafe
Maryanne is very worried as her mother seems to be ignoring her and getting on with her life when it had always been just the two of them after the death of Maryanne's father. This novel explores the teenage angst and vulnerabilities of a young girl struggling to come to terms with her own feelings in a world she thinks does not understand her. The author really gets into the head of Maryanne conveying all the fears and total self absorbtion of teenagers who believe that they are, or should be, the centre of the world.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781463596903
- ISBN: 1463596901
- Publication Year: 2011