The Guinea Pig Club: Archibald Mcindoe, The Royal Air Force, And The Reconstruction Of Warriors
The Guinea Pig Club were a group of airmen seriously burned in airplane fires, who braved the experimental procedures that laid the groundwork for reconstructive surgery. This book explores the remarkable people and events behind this medical transformation that emerged from the Second World War.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dundurn Pr Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781459743458
- ISBN: 1459743458
- Publication Year: 2019