The Greatest Knight: The Remarkable Life Of William Marshal, The Power Behind Five English Thrones
A renowned scholar brings to life medieval England's most celebrated knight, William Marshal?who served under such rulers as Queen Eleanor of Aquitaine, Richard the Lionheart and his infamous brother, John?providing an unprecedented and intimate view of this age and the legendary warrior class that shaped it. 35,000 first printing. By the author of The Crusades. Illustrations.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ecco Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780062262066
- ISBN: 0062262068
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: Reprint