The Great Grammar Book
Turn the wheels, lift the flaps, and pull the tabs to get the lowdown about parts of speech, punctuation, and sentences. Want to turn grammar into a game? Name the pictures to get a handle on nouns. Spin a wheel to see verbs in action. Flip some flaps and put a few adjectives to work, creating some silly characters in the process. And what do pronouns have to do with looking in a mirror -- or prepositions with walking a dog through a pop-up park? There's nothing fusty about learning the basics of grammar with this jam-packed fun house of a lesson book, republished with a colorful new cover.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Candlewick Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780763695750
- ISBN: 0763695750
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: LTF NOV