The Grains Of Triz: Compendium On Key Elements Of Triz The Invention Theory Of G. S. Altshuller
This book presents the key elements of TRIZ (acronym from Russian for Theory of Inventive Problems Solving, or Invention Theory). It includes all necessary reference materials, sufficient for solving numerous practical problems in any branch. The book is intended for a wide range of readers of technical and "non-technical" fields of activity, for teachers and students of universities as well of technical schools.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783030031978
- ISBN: 3030031977
- Publication Year: 2019