The Gospel In Every Book Of The Old Testament
Can the gospel literally be found in every book of the Hebrew Scriptures? Joseph Farah says it can and systemically, book by book, reveals the clear redemptive passages found in all 39 books of the Old Testament. "It's there in all the books," says Farah. "The secret to finding the gospel is understanding, not just the gospel of personal salvation, but what Jesus called 'the gospel of the kingdom.'" Farah believes much of the church today has forgotten or overlooked the full meaning of "the gospel of the kingdom," which he suggests is the "scarlet thread" that ties the restorative messages of the Old Testament with the New. Farah, a lifelong journalist, applied the skills he developed as an investigative reporter to do what Bible scholars had not previously done--systematically explore all 39 books of the Old Testament for the good news fully revealed in the Greek Scriptures. The book you now hold is the product of that research. He wrote this book with three goals in mind: - to stimulate renewed interest in and appreciation for the Hebrew Scriptures among Christians - to affirm the continuity of the entire Bible by revealing the sometimes-hidden redemptive messages throughout every book in the Old Testament - to help believers rediscover what Jesus preached--"the gospel of the kingdom." It is this key that unlocks the secrets of finding the gospel where it has not been previously found
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wnd Books
- ISBN-13: 9781944229887
- ISBN: 1944229884
- Publication Year: 2018