The Good Night, Sleep Tight Workbook For Children With Special Needs: Gentle Proven Solutions To Help Your Child With Exceptional Needs Sleep Well And Wake Up Happy
With its easy-to-use and clear step-by-step format, the Good Night, Sleep Tight Workbook will help tired parents create and follow an effective sleep plan to achieve sleep success for their kids with special needs--toddlers to tweens. Thousands of parents have successfully used Kim West's methods by using her now- classic how-to book, The Sleep Lady's Good Night Sleep Tight. Over the years since it was first published, many parents of children with special needs have asked her for a simple, easy-to-use companion to help them organize and apply The Sleep Lady method of helping their children learn to sleep. This special companion workbook provides all the tools and tips from Kim's gentle and effective approach to putting babies and children, including her signature Sleep Lady Shuffle. With its easy-to-use and clear step-by-step format The Good Night Sleep Tight Workbook for Children with Special Needs will help tired parents create and follow an effective sleep plan to achieve sleep success for babies and children of any age.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: City Point Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781947951099
- ISBN: 1947951092
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: Workbook