The Fuse: Two Worlds Come Together
In the year 2022, governments around the world implement a technological system called the Fuse. Consider a world where the use of technology and social networking has extended to dominate society. This is a society that has been divided by those people that depend on the Fuse to exist and those that resist its power. In the possible near future, two teenage kids, from two different parts of society, will find themselves in a battle for romance and survival. The Fuse is a millennial Romeo and Juliet type story. There is a love interest that will inspire the will to be free. There is conflict and tragedy to stir up heartfelt emotions and there is the hope to overcome and persevere in a society primarily dominated by the Fuse.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781542700566
- ISBN: 1542700566
- Publication Year: 2017