The Funny Book: Good Jokes And Puns
A Baptist minister and a Unitarian minister were flying to a multi-faith convention. The Unitarian was very nervous and confided to the Baptist that this was the first time he had ever flown and was very scared. The Baptist said that there was nothing to it -- "Just sit next to me and I will help you." The Baptist showed him how to put on his seat belt and adjust the air vents. Once in the air, a very pretty flight attendant came by with a tray of drinks. "Cocktails?" she asked. The Unitarian lifted one off the tray and said, "Thank you." The Baptist had just delivered a fiery sermon on the evils of alcohol that morning. He looked at the flight attendant and said, "Young lady, I would rather commit fornication than touch alcohol to my lips." Shocked, the Unitarian placed his drink back on the tray and said, "I believe I would too, I didn't know we had that choice."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Bookbaby
- ISBN-13: 9781543938616
- ISBN: 1543938612
- Publication Year: 2018