The Funeral Celebrant's Handbook: Creating Services That Celebrate Life And Mourn Death
This book is a global bestseller. With the move away from traditional funeral services, comes an increased responsibility for funeral celebrants to honor the departed in an appropriate way, and make sure each service runs as smoothly as possible. This handbook is the ideal companion for qualified celebrants or church leaders, celebrants-in-training, or those who are thinking about entering this vocation. It covers every aspect of a service, beginning at the time of initial contact and the first meeting with the bereaved, right through to the service itself. In this book, you will also find a varied collection of readings, poems, and sample eulogies for each type of funeral service, as well as advice about conducting memorial services and funeral services with a difference.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jojo Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780980321616
- ISBN: 0980321611
- Publication Year: 2009