The Foundations Of Dual Language Instruction
The Foundations of Dual Language Instruction is a practical book that examines the basic social, political, historical, and educational foundations of teaching second language learners. This outstanding book is simply written and accessible to beginners. The author takes an objective look at dual language instruction and examines its different parts in a scholarly fashion. She places this important topic in a social environment and develops an understanding of the politics of dual language instruction and the controversy it inspires. Providing basic definitions and theoretical frameworks for thinking about bilingual education, the Fifth Edition continues to explore the political dimensions of language and clearly demonstrates how language works in the classroom.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Clive
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson College Div
- ISBN-13: 9780801330711
- ISBN: 0801330718
- Publication Year: 1999
- Edition: 3