The Financial Impact Of Corporate Events On Corporate Stakeholders
Garrison explores the impact of corporate events such as mergers, proxy fights, and lawsuits on the price of a company's stocks and, therefore, on the true owners of a corporation--the shareholders. The author evaluates the probable effects of major internal and external corporate events and provides advice on the best investment and corporate strategies to be employed when such situations exist. She also explains the basics of financial markets, describes complicated valuation concepts in clear and jargon-free language, shows how to measure the impact of information, and identifies valuable sources of financial information.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Greenwood Pub Group
- ISBN-13: 9780899304694
- ISBN: 0899304699
- Publication Year: 1990