The Financial Diet: A Total Beginner's Guide To Getting Good With Money
*A Refinery29 Best Book of 2018**One of Real Simple's Most Inspiring Books for Graduates* *Indie Personal Finance Bestseller*How to get good with money, even if you have no idea where to start.The Financial Diet is the personal finance book for people who don't care about personal finance. Whether you're in need of an overspending detox, buried under student debt, or just trying to figure out how to live on an entry-level salary, The Financial Diet gives you tools to make a budget, understand investments, and deal with your credit. Chelsea Fagan has tapped a range of experts to help you make the best choices for you, but she also knows that being smarter with money isn't just about what you put in the bank. It's about everything--from the clothes you put in your closet, to your financial relationship habits, to the food you put in your kitchen (instead of ordering in again). So The Financial Diet gives you the tools to negotiate a raise and the perfect cocktail recipe to celebrate your new salary.The Financial Diet will teach you: - how to get good with money in a year.- the ingredients everyone needs to have a budget-friendly kitchen.- how to talk about awkward money stuff with your friends.- the best way to make (and stick to ) a budget.- how to take care of your house like a grown-up.- what the hell it means to invest (and how you can do it).
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB East Madison
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Henry Holt & Co
- ISBN-13: 9781250176165
- ISBN: 1250176166
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: Reprint