The External Relations Of The European Communities: A Manual Of Law And Practice
This text presents an account of the rules of law governing the external relations of the European Community, bringing together the principal relevant legal texts (treatises, judicial decisions, etc) to give a picture of the Communities' current status in the wider international order. The materials are accompanied by a commentary which analyzes the legal responsibilities of the Communities. This work should be of interest to practitioners and possibly graduate students and academics. Practitioners include anyone whose work brings them into contact with the EC, whether in Europe or the US. It includes those in Government service as well as those in private practice.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780198259299
- ISBN: 0198259298
- Publication Year: 1996