The End Of Democracy: The Collapse Of The Liberal Order And What Will Replace It
The heroic era of liberal democracy is coming to an end, and will soon be replaced by other, less liberal forms of government. The most likely candidates are theocracy and a neo-aristocracy composed of technocrats and other public and private actors with specialized skills. This book explores the forces that are bringing liberal democracy to an end and describes its coming successors and the type of world they will create.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781478347125
- ISBN: 1478347120
- Publication Year: 2012