The Elements Of Nonsexist Usage: A Guide To Inclusive Spoken And Written English
This is the definitive handbook for students, journalists, business executives, court and government workers, and teachers who want to eliminate sexism from their English but aren't always sure how to do it correctly. The Elements of Nonsexist Usage is not a polemic, but sound advice on gender-inclusive or gender-neutral language.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Macmillan Distribution
- ISBN-13: 9780133689112
- ISBN: 0133689115
- Publication Year: 1990