The Deserted Penguin
BEING UNWANTED, HARMED, BETRAYED. Where a killer whale swam, penguins could not fish in the seas. In such a case, the penguins were starved until the water was tested and found to be safe. The way to test the water was primitive. Crowds of penguins would push each other until one of them fell into the water. Penny, an Adelie penguin, was pushed into the water to feed a killer whale, and those who pushed her were members of her own colony. Penny survived, but she did not want to be a part of that colony again. In order to live peacefully, she started her journey to a new place to be her sanctuary.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781545322499
- ISBN: 154532249X
- Publication Year: 2017