The Dancing Tree: And Other Short Stories To Capture The Imagination Of Young Children
Sandra Skelton is a 67-year-old mother of four, with eight grandchildren and one great grandchild. Sandra was born and raised in the country town of Ballymena in Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland. She began writing short children's stories for her first grand-daughter Lauren, who is now 25 years old and has a beautiful daughter of her own. Like any grandmother, Sandra loves spending time with the grandchildren and over the years she has enjoyed using her own childish imagination to write stories they all love to hear. After years of thinking about it, she has now decided to put some of those stories into her new book "The Dancing Tree" which contains great stories from her imagination bringing exciting tales of adventure and fun!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781460971635
- ISBN: 1460971639
- Publication Year: 2011