The Creative Kitchen: Seasonal Plant Based Recipes For Meals, Drinks, Crafts, Body & Home Care
From the best-selling, award winning author of No Dig Organic Home and Garden, Stephanie Hafferty offers a pathway to low cost, zero waste and as plastic free living as possible. She shows you the advantages and pleasures of cooking seasonally and making organic products for you and your family's health and happiness. Learn how to be resourceful, creative and inspired by what is seasonal and close to hand for a 100% organic home. Make your own: *Main meals, sides, soups and salads *Store cupboard ingredients like flavoured salts, vinegars, herb mixes, essences *Drinks (including cordials, teas and liqueurs) *Soaps, balms, cleansers, toothpaste and much more!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Permanent Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781856233231
- ISBN: 1856233235
- Publication Year: 2019